Wild at Art
Come and join our 4th spectacular
“Wild at Art Celebrations! ”
You are an artist and you are magnificent!
Come and celebrate your GLORIOUS self over a fabulous weekend in the mountains and learn how to create a Mixed Media Celebration of your world, your achievements and beauty!!
We will enable your creative spirit to emerge and soar,
with techniques, tips and insights which you can use at home.
In the creation of your very own
Mixed Media Art piece to hang in your own home
With Arts facilitators
Katie Flowers, Claire Kirk
Retreat with us……
for 21/2 glorious creative days on
October 24-26th 2014
At the lovely
Kadoorie Research Institute
Staying in comfortable accommodation with wonderful views, you’ll enjoy participating in creative workshops as well as some quiet sketching and reflection.
Your gorgeous weekend includes:
• 2 nights accommodation (twin share) amazing view
• ensuite bathroom
• all meals
all you need for your artistic journey and beyond
• Scrumptious snacks throughout the weekend
• a bespoke art kit and journal containing
• tips and insight guide for continued practice
• teaching from 2 fully qualified art teachers
• all transportation from Hong Kong Island, bus pick ups and drop offs
There are limited places available to ensure maximum individual attention.
Secure your place now for $4,995
Early bird price if paid before June 1st $4,600
To register now contact:
Wild at Art